Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Please read my full disclosure for more information.
Here are some of my recommended resources and supplies for making kombucha.
- Orange Cardamom Kombucha
- Watermelon Kombucha Shake
- Pineapple Kombucha Green Smoothie
- SCOBY Fruit Leather
- Make Your Own Gluten-free Sourdough Starter with Kombucha
- The SCOBY Hotel Guide
Where to Buy Ingredients
- Organic Green Tea: Goodness Me – Touch Organic brand
- Organic Cane Sugar: Costco – Kirkland Signature brand
Where to Buy Supplies
- Mason jars: Canadian Tire – Bernadin brand
- Flip-top bottles: IKEA
- Glass straws: Amazon.ca – click here
- 3″ Plastic Strainer: Amazon.ca – click here
- Funnel: Amazon.ca – click here
- Wine Glass Writer Pens: Amazon.ca – click here
- Bottle Brush: Amazon.ca – click here
- Non-anti-bacterial Dish Soap: Seventh Generation Fragrance-free or any eco-friendly fragrance-free dish soap
- Hand Soap: diluted Dr. Bronner’s Castile Soap (recipe below)
- Water Filter: Berkey
Hand Soap Recipe
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 tbsp Dr. Bronner’s Castile Soap
In a soap dispenser, add water and castile soap. Shake to mix thoroughly.
This is a great, comprehensive book for beginners and advanced brewers!
This is a beautiful book with simple recipes for water kefir, kombucha, ginger beer and other fermented drinks.