Have you been burning a hole in your wallet buying kombucha from the store? Want to learn to brew your own kombucha at home for just cents a day? Or learn how to make kimchi? Or just want to learn to cook healthier recipes? Book a kombucha workshop in the Toronto area. Or a cooking class or 2.
Get a group of 4 or more together for a kitchen party and I will come to teach you and your friends!
I can provide the venue in Mississauga or Oakville. Or I can come to your home or space in the GTA (Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Waterdown).
Materials will be provided for all the participants.
Contact me below to book your workshop or cooking class today!
Kombucha Brewing Workshop
In this demonstration-style workshop, you will:
- Learn how to brew kombucha
- Discover the benefits of kombucha
- Hear about tips and things to watch out for
- Take home a kombucha brewing starter kit (includes your own SCOBY, brewing jar, organic tea, organic cane sugar, brewing instructions)
- Get follow-up support through a private Facebook group or email
Cost: $60 per person + travel costs if outside the GTA
Fermentation Basics Workshop
In this hands-on workshop, you will:
- Learn about the benefits of consuming fermented foods
- Learn to make kimchi and other fermented vegetables
- Make your own kimchi and take home a jar to ferment at home
Cost: $60 per person + travel costs outside the GTA
Academy of Culinary Nutrition Certified Instructor Classes
These cooking classes or workshops are also available:
- Allergen Friendly
- Anti-Inflammatory Eating
- Best Healthy Breakfasts
- Cooking for Great Digestion
- Eating for Awesome Energy
- Family Favourites
- Meal Prep Made Easy
- Smoothies + Elixirs ($60 per person)
Cost: $85 per person
Send me a message to book a workshop!